We plus 91 ultimate cinemas already discussed about lot of topics in TV Commercials, Brand Stories and Digital Marketing. Now we are going to discuss about the top SEO checklist of 2019.
Some major SEO Checklist here:
- Setup essential SEO tools and plugins
- Find keyword that customers search for
- Keyword Optimize for content
- Find and fix technical SEO issue and errors
- Build links to your website
1. Setup essential SEO tools and plugin:
There is some online wordpress tools to control your website SEO, they will check and help you to complete the seo process tools are mentioned below:
- Yoast SEO
- All in One SEO Pack
- The SEO Framework
- Rank Math
- Broken Link Checker
- Open Site Explorer
- Rel NoFollow Checkbox
This tools will help you to check your content is optimized for search engine, it has to match with search engine to get good page rank in search engines.
2. Find Keyword that customers search for:
Look for keyword which users(customers) search most on internet, that will help has to reach more customers. Example if it is an “restaurant”, keyword planner tools will help you to choose better keyword like “restaurant nearbye” and “best restaurant”, these are the keyword users search mostly in search engine like google and bing. We have to choose keyword like this to attract customers.
3. Keyword Optimize for content:
Keyword optimization (also known as keyword research) is the act of researching, analyzing and selecting the best keywords to target to drive qualified traffic from search engines to your website.
Keyword search optimization is a critical step in initial stages of search engine marketing, for both paid and organic search. If you do a bad job at selecting your target keywords, all your subsequent efforts will be in vain. So it’s vital to get keyword optimization right.
4. Find and fix technical SEO issue and errors:
Website SEO technical error and issues have to fix, There are some tools which helps you to fix.
- Google PageSpeed Insights: to find website speed on mobile and desktop and also gives suggestion which can help your website to get more rank.
- Google Search Console: Helps to fix some crawl errors and also some analytics report.
- Siteliner and Copyscape to analyze your web content and ensure its originality.
- Finally the “Sitemap” and “Robot.txt” have to add on the host to address the website to search engine to crawl.
5. Build links to your website:
Google has confirmed that links and quality content are two of the three most important ranking factors for SEO. Trustworthy sites tend to link to other trustworthy sites, and spammy sites tend to link to other spammy sites.
But what is a link, exactly? How do you go about earning them from other websites? Let’s start with the basics.
What are links?
Inbound links, also known as backlinks or external links, are HTML hyperlinks that point from one website to another. They’re the currency of the Internet, as they act a lot like real-life reputation. If you went on vacation and asked three people (all completely unrelated to one another) what the best coffee shop in town was, and they all said, “Cuppa Joe on Main Street,” you would feel confident that Cuppa Joe is indeed the best coffee place in town. Links do that for search engines.