What is off-page SEO?
Off page SEO refers to techniques your can use to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page(SERPs). Many people associate off-page SEO with link building but it is not only that.
Examples for off-page SEO:
- Link building
- Social media marketing
- Reviews on 3rd party sites
- Guest blogging on other websites
Why your brand cannot ignore off-page SEO:
Off-page SEO involves any activities that drive awareness and referral traffic to your site from other sites, like Link Building, Guest Blogging, Social bookmarking and Social Media.
1.Focus on web searcher’s intent:
A lot of times, or products and services fail to live up to their full potential because we aren’t matching our offering to the needs of our prospective audiences.
2.Have a responsive social media presence:
Use Google Autosuggest to find the answer, they’re likely to visit social media to learn more ask questions, and interact with their friends, family members and acquaintances.
- If you have a social media account, make sure someone is monitoring it and can answer question and respond to comments in timely fashion.
- People online expect genuine interaction, not robotic responses or constant brand promotion.
- One of the best things you can do to help your brand is to use social media to be seen as a resource for the online community in the vertical you serve.
3.Build Connections with social media/ online influencers:
Unmeasurable dark traffic social sends to your site or the connection with a base of people who could be customers or supporters at some point, social media can be an asset for any brands.
One of the biggest benefits of social is the ability to create and nurture lasting relationships with influencers, those people with huge reach in the way of name recoginition, folowers and fans.
4.Content:When most people say, think, or write “content”, they most often think of text, images, videos, and information shared via social media. In reality, content represents the entirety if the experience your brand designs, creates and shares online and offline, from logos and tag line to personnel, phone calls, blog text, images, videos, etc.