01 – Build your presence & Authority. To really understand the importance of building your online authority it’s necessary to know what it actually is first.
Online Authority is, “Becoming a thought leader on a specific topic and translating that knowledge in a meaningful way on the web.”
Establishing yourself as a credible, resourceful and legitimate source of information around something you specialize in comes with many advantages likes to attract more online and offline referrals help to reduce startup marketing costs by allowing you to get traction on new projects and ventures much faster.
02 – Use Organic post targeting. You can even around for a while, the feature has gotten more useful with the decrease in organic reach of quality content. The feature has gotten more useful with the decrease in organic reach of quality content.
- You can serve your post to relevant customers based on their gender, age, education, location, and even interest.
- You can set an end date for your post to shop showing in the news feed.
- The post only limits the visibility of your post in the feed. On the page’s timeline, it’ll show up to all your fans.
- Your post has to at least 20 people. You might get below this threshold
03 – Respect your Audience’s Choice. Links have been found to work better for driving traffic. Photos have become an unpopular post type with users, and hence, with marketers.
But I would like to post all types of updates that add value for your fans, be it status, links, images, or videos. While analyzing your data from Facebook insights to find the type of post that resonates with your audience.
You can also ask your audience what they prefer and respect their choice. Simply create a poll within your facebook page.
04 – Test your Posting Frequency. Here are a few takeaways on the frequency of posting for social media marketing on Facebook for you:
- Avoid posting more than the recommended 1-3 times/day. It can overwhelm your audience.
- But, you can post more often at widely different times if you’ve got an international audience. This’ll help you reach out to different segments of your audience (who live in a different time zone or log in to Facebook occasionally).
- Always post high-quality content. Engage your audience with humor, inspirational, and educational content.
- You can be successful, even with a higher posting frequency, by providing great content variety. Mix your posting schedule and post types.
- Test your page frequency. Only your data can reveal your audience’s exact response.
05 – Share Post from your FB page on your Facebook Profile. This strategy is for the avid Facebook user. You should have least 1,000+ friends on your personal Facebook profile to drive significant results.
06 – Focus on providing value & Don’t worry about Reach. Reach means very little because it is rarely a good indicator of success. If you’re an advanced Facebook marketer, you measure things like traffic to your website, leads, and purchases that came as a result of your efforts on Facebook.
If you go after reach rather than valuable content, you’ll be trying to game Facebook’s algorithm.
07 – Use Hashtags the right way. Post with hashtags got less engagement and post without hashtags got more engagements. Maximum try to put low hashtags in your facebook status maximum 1-2 hashtags is enough to grab more audience.
Some recent updates that provide golden opportunities:
- Facebook Messenger bots
- 360-degree photos and videos
- More Intuitive and flexible video
- Facebook Stories
- Facebook Offers